If you live in the Berkeley area and are interested in receiving gynecological and obstetrical care from our doctors, please contact our office
to set up an appointment.
For additional information about the services we offer and to learn more about our practice, please continue reading below.
Directions to our Office from Berkeley
- Head West on University Ave toward Martin Luther King Jr. Way.
- Take the I-80W/I-580E ramp toward San Francisco. Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-80W/I-580E. Continue to follow onto I-80W.
- Keep right at the fork and follow signs for US-101N/Golden Gate Bridge and merge onto US-101N.
- Continue onto Octavia Blvd.
- Turn left onto Fell St. Take the third right onto Webster St. Slight left to stay on Webster St.
- Destination will be on the right. 2100 Webster St. Suite 319. San Francisco, CA. 94115.
About our Practice
Being one of the largest, most experienced private practices in the San Francisco Bay Area, our doctors regularly see patients from the Berkeley area. We want to empower our patients to make informed decisions about their health and offer complete evaluation of their conditions. We offer expertise in both medical and surgical options for gynecological and obstetrical concerns.
About Our Board Certified Gynecologists & Obstetricians
All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and have been trained at some of the country’s top universities and medical schools, including Stanford, UCLA, Berkeley and Johns Hopkins. Our staff and physicians come from diverse backgrounds. We’re proud to serve all of our friends in the Berkeley area!
About the Gynecological & Obstetrical Care We Provide
Our practice offers an extensive range of gynecological and obstetrical care. Above and beyond routine medical exams, gynecology appointments also provide birth control information, menopause management, address incontinence and bladder concerns, STD screening and much more. For a full list of gynecological care offerings at PGOMG, please visit here
. Our obstetrical care includes preconception counseling, high risk pregnancy management, in-office ultrasound
, multiple pregnancy care, and pregnancy options. For a full list of obstetrical care offerings at PGOMG, please visit here
To see a full list of all of the services we offer at PGOMG, please click here
. For our reviews and testimonials page, please click here